BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Experiences During Making the SImplifying Song with Pamela

My experiences during making the "$implifying R@p with P@m3l@".... hmmm... Well,it was nice working with somebody that actually KNOWS how to do Garageband. Pamela made a nice beat and I spit some bars. I rapped about Simplifying Fractions. It was funny because me and Pamela had 2 "special" guest stars (you will have to listen to the song to know ho it is). It was hard becuase when we recorded outside, then the wind kept on getting in the background. And I think we had audio issues because when we recorded our voices then we couldn't understand each other so we had to keep on recording over and over and over. And whenever we had the guest stars on, they were DRAMA QUEENS!!! They were trying to order us around and stuff telling them to GET A PACK OF M&M'S AND PICK OUT ALL THE RED ONES SO THEY CAN EAT THE RED ONES!!! Well, at the beginning, I guess I was pretty confident because I knew Pamela would be right there to help me write the lyrics and record and everything, so I knew I wasn't going in alone. But towards the end, I began to notice how some people were already done, so I felt like I was behind. I noticed actually how hard it was, but overall it was fun. I will surely look into more music-making into the future. I was just afraid that my voice will sound weird on it like it normally does, but thanks to our "special guest stars", they were good vocalist coaches.Hehehe.Thanks to them, I was very comfortable making music. I would just change who I would want as a guest star, because like I said, DRAMA QUEENS!!!

0 comments: