BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 29, 2010

What I did over the weekend

On Saturday: I barely got any sleep because I went to be around 12:45-ish but had to wake up around 7:00 because my brother had a football game. It was funny because this little kid was making faces at me so I started yelling at him, then he told his coach "I got 5 tackles!" and I said "No he didn't because then out team (the Thunder) wouldn't be winning!" Then this lady in the front of us said,"I know that's right!If he got 5 tackles,what game is he playing in?!?!" But then I got in trouble because I was sitting at the very top,but my mom heard me. It was still good because I saw this boy that looked just like Justin Bieber. Now it was very boring the rest of the day, so I am going to skip to Sunday now. I woke up on Sunday like NOOOOOO!!!! Because Sunday is the worst day of the week. All I did was clean all day, but at least I got to play my Young Money CD. That is a very good CD. I also watched the recording of the KCA because I couldn't watch it on Saturday. Justin Bieber performed, and it was funny. Also, 2 of my favorite comedians, Chris Rock and Jonah Hill, were at the KCA. Also, Katy Perry majorly got slimed in the face, which looked like it hurt. And Rihanna performed. After I watched the KCA, we had a bar-b-q and mt dad's friend came over. I don't know what hapened after that, considering I wentt to bed VERY early at 8:45 (after watching Everybody Hates Chris).

0 comments: