BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 5, 2010

Future Quest

Okay, so in the future when I am an important person traveling the world with 70-year-old Angelina Jolie and helping out kids in other countries, with my part-time job of being a veterinarian, I'm going to look back and reminisce about my past years and taking the 1 test that has helped me reach my goals: The TAKS. Some people find it hard, but I think it's just another test. But before I look into the future, I have to think about my responsibilities now. I need to worry about passing the TAKS instead of just thinking things will come to me without work. I think the TAKS test will help me in the future because I would be like," When I passed the TAKS, then I know that I have reached my goal because I tried hard and succeeded, and it taught me to try my hardest." But I know that since I tried hard I will succeed, and it should be easy to get what I want. But after I pass the TAKS in my last year in high school, I will be like,"Yes!!! I made it!!!" And the I could submit a form (or whatever you have to send) and hopefully that college will accept me. When I graduate from college, I will get a nice job, like I said at the beginning of the story ( And if you don't know, ask Angelina Jolie hehehe ). But the TAKS test will have a major affect on me because I take it seriously. Meaning, if I pass it is a positive affect, because it will help me pass on to the next grade, and it would really mean a lot to me. But if I don't it will be the end of the world (Noooooooo!!!!). It doesn't really matter if I get commended because I am trying to aim higher and get a 100 so I will be like ," Hard work pays off." Hey, that sounds pretty nice. "Hard Work Pays Off!" (says in deep voice like a army general-dude).

0 comments: